A: ‘Emergency Road Service’ consists of the following services:
• Mechanical First Aid: Any available service requiring a Minor adjustment (exclusive of parts) to enable a Disabled vehicle to proceed under its own power.
• Tire Service: Changing an inflated spare from mount to wheel.
• Battery Service: Attempting to start vehicle with a booster battery.
• Delivery Service: Delivery of an emergency supply of gasoline, oil or water and other accessories and/or supplies as may be required and available. Cost of materials delivered shall be paid for by the member.
• Towing Service: When a vehicle cannot continue safely under its own power, it can be towed to destination of your choice by an authorized towing service.
• Emergency Lockout Service: If your keys are locked inside your vehicle or they are lost or stolen we will send a locksmith to assist you in gaining entry to your vehicle. Members are responsible for the actual cost of keys made if any.